Hello? Is it me
you’re looking for?
Lionel Ritchie – not a massive fan, but he does remind me of the first CD player my Dad brought home, back in the late 80’s. He seemed to think it fit to show off to visiting guests – blasting out Mr Ritchie’s “Can’t Slow Down” with no thought for my young, impressionable ears.
Anyway, I digress – my biography, that’s why you’re here. I’m an award winning CD with over 17 years of agency experience. My experience is through the line– with recent work on TV, radio, digital, OOH and display.
I strive to produce work that’s not only impactful and effective, but beautifully crafted too.
– Creative Director @ AllTogetherNow/The&Partnership London
– Creative Director @ BETC London
– Creative Director @ Isobar
– Creative Lead on Nike @ AKQA
– Digital Design Director @ AMV BBDO
– Creative Director & Partner @ Turned Out Nice Again (agency I founded). Clients included Virgin Media, BT, WWF, Friends of the Earth, NME, The New York Times…
I love music (playing and listening), riding bikes down hill at speed and I don’t like chocolate.